• When buying goods online, you are entering into a legally binding contract. The UK law is the applicable law and our guarantee valid within the UK.
• If you change your mind about your purchase, you have an allocated time period to examine the goods and exert your right to cancel your order or part of your order. Cancellation Period. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order. To cancel an order you must give written notice (including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address) within 7 days from the moment you place your order. Your written notice must be sent to email@example.com
• Our return cut off time is 14 days from receipt of your item. Your item must be received back to us within that time frame. You may choose to refund or exchange your item. We regret that we are unable to issue refunds for goods returned to us after this time. Returns outside of this timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of MorsePoint Menswear Ltd and may only be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. Faulty goods will be refunded however this guarantee excludes faults caused by neglect, misuse, accident or normal wear and tear, and failure to follow instructions of care.
• Reasonable care MUST be taken of any goods that you return to us by post.
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you post your item back in original packaging ensuring that the labels have not been removed from the garment, all items must be returned unworn with no evidence of scented deodorants or aftershaves and all items must be in perfect condition and be sent within 7 days from receipt of your item. Your return does not have to reach us within this time however your product(s) must be dispatched back within 7 days of receipt. You may post your return on an economy service, please keep any tracking numbers for future reference. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. The postage paid for the order will not be refunded when returned however exchanges will be posted free of charge.
NON EU Returns: The product must be packed with a note above the address stating the goods are been returned. Failure to do this will result in import duties being removed from the amount refunded - at the customer’s expense.
Easy UK Returns
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, and returns are FREE for UK customers.
You can return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. Your item must be received back to us within that time frame.
Want to return something? No problem, all we ask is that you contact us to receive your Return Authorisation Number, fill out a returns form for each item you are returning and pack it with your returns. Make sure we know the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or to change it for another size or colour. We can’t do this without these details, so make sure the returns form is filled out and placed in your returns parcel. Unathorized returns will not be accepted!
If you're a UK customer, use the Royal Mail Freepost label on your returns note.
It’s really simple. All you need to do is peel off the Pre-Paid Royal Mail label on your returns note and stick it on the front of your parcel.
Take your parcel to any Post Office, and ask for Proof of Posting (you’ll need to hang on to this until you receive an email from us confirming your refund or exchange has been issued – just in case!)
If the above option is not suitable you can make your own arrangements through any postal carrier. Please note that you'll have to cover the postage costs yourself.
It can usually take up to 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for your return to be delivered back to our store.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and either order your replacements or apply your refund to your original payment type. This is usually done within 1 working day.
• All items returned to us must still be in original packaging ensuring that the labels have not been removed from the garment.
• The original packaging must be undamaged and unmarked. Please do not write on boxed item packaging.
• All items must be returned unworn with no evidence of scented deodorants or aftershaves.
• For Health and Hygiene Regulations we do not accept the following returns: Underwear, Swimwear & items sent back with a defined, strong odour such as strong cooking smells, cigarette smoke etc.
• All returns must adhere to this policy and goods may not be returned or exchanged in person in our store under any circumstances. All returns should be securely packaged to ensure there is no damage on their journey back to us. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
• We offer a full refund for the price of the item(s) (excluding postage) for any item purchased online. A refund on your purchases will be authorised upon receipt of the goods. We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and either send you an exchange or apply your refund to your original payment type. This is usually done within 1 working day. Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 3-7 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer.
• If you require an exchange the goods are delivered with no extra charge for delivery. An exchange may only be for the same product in a different size. Any product that is no longer available or out of stock will be refunded in full within 7 days.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
• If you have any questions regarding queries, feedback, product information please give us a call on: +44 (0) 15394 43750 Monday - Sunday 11:00am - 5.30pm GMT